Jessicca's Reflection

1. Why did you choose the concepts you did to create your problem set?

At first, I chose them because I thought it would be easy. Then as I started working on them, I had to look at past notes and ask my groupmates their view on the explanations. I realized what an effect not reviewing our work did to us and so I was glad that I relearned a lot of the previous units. It was real challenging having to explain every unit of the questions we did, but really worth it.


2. How do these problems provide an overview of your best mathematical understanding of what you have learned so far?

Well comparing the work I did on this project to the beginning in the year, I think I was able to explain it better than when I first learned it. I really would get some trouble with it and so would my the other members of my group. So when we would talk to each other about our problems, it was like a review and helped me understand and remember concepts I had forgotten over the course of the year. As I was working on the first question with a member of my group I was able to remember the little things like sinusoidal axis, shifts, and drawing the graphs. So I think what we've done on this project is the best work we've shown throughout the year.


3. Did you learn anything from this assignment? Was it educationally valuable to you?

I believe that this project helped me a lot with what I'll need to review for the exam. In this project I helped my group work on most of the project and they in turn helped me. However, I wasn't much help when it came to the permutations questions. So I did learn from this assignment and it helped me educationally but, of course, there's still a lot of work I have to do on from what I've done in thsi project.

No comments: